Internal Quality Assurance cell
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL
Internal Quality Assurance Cell of Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology (IQAC-ASIET) was formed in the college for implementing quality policies of the institution. As per University, ISO and NBA requirements. The fundamental aim is to achieve the vision and mission of the department and the institution as a whole.
Primary objective of the IQAC-ASIET is to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the academic and administrative performance of the institution, thereby improve the overall performance of the institution at all levels with the involvement of all stakeholders.
Functions of IQAC-ASIET
• Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the ASIET.
• Facilitating the creation of an environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
• Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholderson quality-related institutional processes.
• Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
• Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
• Documentation of the various programs/activities of the ASIET, leading to quality improvement.
• Acting as a nodal agency of the ASIET for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
• Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
• Development and maintenance of institutional database, for the purpose of maintaning /enhancing the institutional quality.
• To organize a minimum of two pedagogical training program per year for new teaching faculty and for those who require additional training.
• To organize at least one common skill-development program per year for the supporting staff.
Prof Asha Panicker – Principal in charge, Exofficio Chair person
Prof. Deepika M P, IQAC-Coordinator (CSE& IT)
Dr Jacob George – Associate Director – TAC
Prof. Divakara Menon ,Senior administartive officer(EEE)
Prof. Vinila (AE&I)
Prof. Gangadevi T R (BSH)
Prof.Simi M S (CSE & IT)
Prof. Divya K S (CSE & IT)
Prof. Chitra C J (CE)
Prof. Divya V Chandran (ECE)
Prof. Nayana (EEE)
Prof. Vishnu V(ME)
Prof. Eldho Mathew (ME)
Dr. Nayana (MBA)
Ms. Vanajakumari, Local Society
Mr. Abhinand Stephen, College Union Chairman
Ms. Alida P Issac, Vice Chairman
Mr. Vishnu Varma , Alumni
Mr. Sunil Mathai, Lead Developer, Cloud Solutions
Prof. Sankaranayaki K , IEEE SBC