Dr.Lekha.H is an Associate Professor in the area of Human resource Management and Managerial Economics.She is a Economics graduate with MBA and Mphil Degree in Management.She completed her Ph.D under Bharathiar University and is a UGC-NET holder.She has more than 19 years of experience in teaching.she combines focus on student achievement with passion for scholarly work,presenting and publishing at conferences and maintaining thought leadership in peer reviewed journals.
Phd in Management (Bharathiar Unibersity,Coimbatore)
MPhil in Management (Alagappa University,Karaikudi)
MBA (Bharathiar University,Coimbatore)
BA Economics (MG University,Kottayam)
Associate Professor at AdiShankara Business School (August 2005 till the date)
Part time Guest faculty at Sree sankara College -Off campus centre of MG University (2002-2015)
Assistant Professor at MES College,Marampilly (June 2002-2005)
Part time Guest faculty at Cochin Institute of Management -Hospital Management courses (June 2000-2002)
1. Dr.Lekha.H (May 2018) "A Study on effectiveness of panchayat Governance systems with special reference to Kalady Panchayat", Ahead- International Journal of Recent Research Review, Vol.1, Issue. -23.
2. Dr.Lekha.H &Dr.BinoThomas (May 2017) “Indian Higher Education: Envisioning the Future”- International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific research (IJCESR), ISSN (PRINT): 2393-8374, (ONLINE): 2394-0697, Vol 4, Issue 5.
3.Dr.Lekha.H &Dr.BinoThomas (May 2017) “Indian Mythology and Talent Management Practices"- International Journal of Advanced Research in Management, Engineering and Technology (IJARMET, eISSN: 2456-2998) Vol 2, Issue 5.
4. .Dr.Lekha.H &Dr.BinoThomas (Feb 2016) “Managing Talent Exodus - A New Challenge for the Educational Sector -EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review ,Vol 4 , issue 2,eISSN:23479671& pISSN:2349, 0187InnoSpace,(SJIF) Impact factor: 5.509 (Morocco) ISI Impact Factor:1.259, (Dubai, UAE).
5..Dr.Lekha.H &Dr.BinoThomas (June 2015) “Generational Differences and its Impact on HRM practices” –The Journal “Managing the Future ’’Vol 5, June 2015 (ISSN-0975-0045).
6. Dr.Lekha.H &Dr.BinoThomas (Jan 2014)Marketing of of Talent Management Strategies for Generation Y teachers in higher education sector -Carmel journal of Management Research –( ISSN -2320-1088 )
7. Dr.Lekha.H &Dr.BinoThomas (July-Sep 2014)Talent Retention -The name of a game, International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review, Research paper Impact Factor (GIF) 0.314- (E- ISSN -2347-856 XISSN -2348-0653)- Vol.1, Issue.6,
8. Dr.Lekha.H &Dr.BinoThomas (August 2014)Talent management, Today’s challenges: Tomorrows opportunities-Asia Pacific journal of research (ISSN: 2320-5504, E-ISSN-2347-4793 ) Vol: I Issue XVI.
9. Dr.Lekha.H &Dr.BinoThomas (Nov 2013)Talent management – Retaining and Engaging employees in the 21 st century- The Vaibhav :MCMAT Journal of Management (ISSN NO : 2321-967X)- Vol 2.
10.Dr.Lekha.H &Dr.BinoThomas (Dec 2013) Awakening the spirit of Hinduism for Sustainable Development- Refered Journal- Global Research Review- ISSN N0 : 22502521- vol 3 No 4.
11.Dr.Lekha.H( June 2012) Managing the Talent Crisis : A Real Challenge to Human Resource Department -Zenith International Journal: EIJMMS( ISSN -2249 8834) Vol - 02 Issue- 06.
12.Dr.Lekha.H( July 2012) Talent management: Meeting the global challenge for talent- Managing the Future (ISSN-0975-0045) Vol-02 .
13.Dr.Lekha.H( Sep 2011)Talent Management : Challenges to HRM- ( ISBN-978-981537 00-8 ) -RVS institute of management studies,Coimbatore
14.Dr.Lekha.H( Feb 2011) Management principles in Ramayana- Kaikaparampara 2011,Indian heritage –A path way to world class Management- ISBN-978-81-909150-5-2.
15.Dr.Lekha.H( Nov 2010)Developing motivation and interest in students- Souvenir-21st Annual Convention ISTE Kerala section
1. A study of effectiveness of panchayat Governance systems with special reference to kalady Panchayat
2. All kerala Customer satisfaction Survey for Vijaya Bank
3 .Consumer research to analyze the consumption pattern of Coconut oil brands among urban consumers in Kerala for Market fed
Short Term Courses Attended
NPTEL Elite certificate in Principles of Human Resource Management. (Top 5%)
NPTEL Elite certificate in Consumer Behaviour.
Attended FDP on Advanced Analytics in Management on Feb 16 ,2016 organised by Bhavan’s Royal Institute of Management ,Tripunithura,Ernakulam
Attended FDP on IFRS –Teaching and Corporate perspectives at ASIET on Feb 3 2015.
Attended two day FDP on Data analysis using excel organized by the department of management studies at SNGCE, Kadayirippu on September 6 and 7 2012
Attended a workshop on Faculty research in Management schools and project of MBA students under MG university organized by FISAT Business school,Angamaly.
Attended FDP on “Excellence in nurturing Management students :innovative approaches “ organized by school of management and business studies of M.G university from 22/11/10 to 26/11/10