Anju Mary Joseph is currently working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Robotics and Automation Engineering,where she has served since November 2021. She is associated with the Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology since June 2010.She has worked as Assistant Professor in the Electronics and Communication department from June 2010 to July 2019.
Her Professional affiliations include the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Robotics & Automation Society(IEEE RAS), the Robotics Society of India.
|Master of Technology||Embedded Systems||NIELIT, Kerala University||2010|
|Bachelor of Technology||Electronics and communication Engineering||SSET, Kerala University||2008|
”Smart Parking System”,National Conference on Recent Trends in VLSI,Communication and Networks, Vol.4,Issue 5,2018
Programs /Trainings attented
AY 2021-2022• 2 weeks online workshop on” Machine learning, Deep learning and Computational intelligence for wireless communication (MDCWC2022) held between 30th May to 10th June 2022.
• 5 days FDP on Industry 4.0 – Technological Advances and Implications organized by Department of ECE ASIET Kalady.
• 4 days Workshop on “IoT,Cloud Compting & Big Data Analytics” organized by Department of ECE ASIET Kalady and Co-sponsored by KSCSTE in association with Adishankara IEDC Bootcamp from 23rd to 26th July 2018.
• FDP on emerging trends in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology organized by Department of EEE ASIET Kalady sponsored by APJKTU from 17th April 2018 to 21st April 2018.
• NPTEL “Introduction to Research “online course JAN-MAR 2017.
• 3 days FDP on “Active Learning” at ASIET conducted by Teaching Learning Centre IIT Madras from 28th to 30th June 2017.
• 5 days’ workshop on “recent trends in VLSI technology” at ASIET in association with KSCSTE from 3rd to 7th Jan 2017.
• 2 days FDP on “Principles of DSP & its implementation” at SAHRDAYA Kodakara on 25th & 26th of July 2017.
• 2 days’ workshop on “MatLab and SimuLink applications” at ASIET in association with Coreel Technologies and MathWorks from 3rd to 4th July 2017.
• “IoT Enabled System Design” Workshop at Department of Electronics from CUSAT 14-18 May
• FDP on “Emerging Trends in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology” sponsored by KTU at ASIET from April 17th- 21st.
• FDP on “Embedded System Design using ARM processors “under the supervision of Prof.Lyla B Das associate professor NIT Calicut.
• Workshop on “SUSTAINABLE ENGINEERING” during 15th to 21st 2015 organized by Department of ME ASIET Kalady in association with KSCSTE.
• FDP on “Emerging Trends in Embedded Systems” organized by Department of ECE from 14th to 18th Dec 2015 at Sahrdaya college of Engineering and Technology Kodakara.
• 3 days’ workshop on “VLSI System Design” organized by Department of ECE Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology Kochi during 16-18 Dec 2014.
• “IEEE International Conference on Current Techniques in medical Image” analysis on 6th,7th and 8th August 2014.
• FDP on Applied Mathematics at ASIET from 16th to 20th June 2014.
• 2 Days Workshop on “Printed Circuit Board Design & Fabrication Process” at ASIET from 15th to 16th Jan 2013.
• 2 Days National seminar on “Latest Innovations in RF and VLSI Engineering “organized by Department of ECE SSET from 26th -27th July 2013.
• 5 days Workshop on “ELECTRONIC DESIGN TOOLS AND ITS APPLICATIONS” organized by Division of Electronics Engineering, School of Engineering CUSAT under TEQIP phase -II from 27th to 31st May 2013.
• 2 Days AICTE sponsored National Conference on “Emerging Trends in VLSI & ES on 3rd-5th Jan 2013”, held at Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara.
• 2 weeks SDP on “Design of Intelligent Systems” organized by Department of ECE Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Kanjirappally from 3rd to 16th May 2012.
Her research interests are RTOS,IoT and ML.
© Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering Technology 2023. All Rights Reserved
Developed by Web Design Company Kerala Intersmart