Aneesh PC is an experienced professional in the field of civil engineering, with over 10 years of experience. He currently serves as the Assistant Professor and Head of the Department of Civil Engineering at ASIET. He has completed his B. Tech in Civil Engineering from Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam and his M. Tech in Environmental Engineering from the College of Engineering, Trivandrum. He is currently pursuing his PhD from Cochin University of Science and Technology.
He has a strong academic background and his areas of interest include mathematical modelling, river studies, structural analysis, soil studies, and GIS. He has received the Best Teacher Award twice from ASIET, which reflects his dedication and commitment towards teaching. Apart from teaching, he is also involved in various consultancy works related to civil engineering. He has contributed to various state and central government projects, demonstrating his field expertise. He is an expert in water quality analysis and soil studies, and his contributions in these areas have been highly appreciated.
|PhD* (Environmental Hydraulics)||CUSAT||Pursuing|
|M.Tech (Environmental Engineering)||College of Engineering, Trivandrum (CET).||2012|
|B Tech (Civil Engineering)||M A College of Engineering, Kothamangalam (MACE)||2008|
1. Amrit Sarovar- Jal Darohar Mission: (Govt of India)
2. Hydro-Geological Survey: (Govt of Kerala)
3. Topographic Survey: (Govt of Kerala)
4. Construction material quality monitoring: (Govt of Kerala)
5. Water Retaining Structure Construction:
6. River Rejuvenation studies of Periyar River: (Govt of Kerala)
7. Soil Analysis of water bodies (Operation Vahini): (Govt of Kerala)
© Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering Technology 2023. All Rights Reserved
Developed by Web Design Company Kerala Intersmart