Sreekanth K S
6 months as Design engineer in Eddy current Controls Pvt. Ltd.
1) 6 months as Lecturer in Madurai Kamaraj Open University
2) 18 years in Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Vedic Adder- Urdhva Tiryagbhyam Sutra. IEEE explorer.
1. Configurable FFT processor design- floating point.
2. Vedic adder - design and FPGA implementation.
3. Optical link short distance - LOS- audio signal transmission tested.
4. Blood hemoglobin detection in optical domain- optical imaging using LED and detector- tested for hundreds of samples and compared with the results by conventional clinical analysis method.
5. Cognitive radio- blur deduction.
1. HRD Programme for faculty by Indian Heritage Accademy25-27 March 2004.
2. Orientation Programme on Microwave Laboratory. 10/7/2004
3. Workshop DSP Processor And Application. 14-17 Nov, 2005.
4. TTT on Recent Trends in IT- IIT Madras. 26-27 July, 2007.
5. ISTE short term course on DSP and Neural Networks. 4/6/2008 to 10/6/2008.
6. Workshop on High Impact Teaching Skills – Wipro Mission10X26/5/2009 to 30/5/2009.
7. FDP on Soft computing, Cloud computing and Mobile computing. 24/7/2010 to 25/7/2010.
8. National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning-Joint Venture of IIT and IISC. 20/10/2014 to 21/10/2014
9. Workshop on Engineering Research.. 12/1/2016 to 18/1/2016.
© Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering Technology 2022. All Rights Reserved
Developed by Web Design Company Kerala Intersmart