The PPT(Placement & Professional Training) Department is a recent addition to the academic spectrum of ASIET. The department mainly owes its existence to the long-felt need to provide in-house placement and professional enhancement training to the student community. The specializations and scholarly pursuits undertaken by the faculty, position the department as the fulcrum of several future initiatives and collaborative ventures. Currently the PDT Department is assigned the responsibility to manage 70 plus add-on courses that strengthen the employability of students and coordinate various placement drives. The department’s vast range of expertise provides it with overarching academic jurisdiction which in turn facilitates the management of diverse activities like making in-house publications, conducting training programmes, designing courses, organizing placement drives, and managing CUP’s examinations like BEC and OET. In addition to these responsibilities, the teaching faculty of PDT Department engages the language, communication and Life Skill classes for the BTech streams.
Symbiotic sustained excellence in training, placement and career orientation.
● To assist the development of graduates with balance to set of technical skills, interpersonal skills and a positive attitude towards life.
● To act as a nodal agency in the institution for giving technology alliance between the industry and the institute.
● To act as a seamless conduit between industry and institute and provide quality, manpower to suit every organizational need.
1. Meet HR Head/Department of the concerned industries, with the background of information received from HR conclaves & media, about the employment opportunities in hardware/software,banks, process/manufacturing and service industries.
2. Discussions with regards to the potential of hosting the 'Drive',with individual status or pool campus status.
3. Gathering information with regards to job profile and skill & competency expected by the industry.
4. A formal campus recruitment invitation is sent.
5. Company replies back with the confirmation and details of campus drive process through email.
6. Fix up a convenient date for campus recruitment.
7. Sharing information about the job profile, eligibility criteria and recruitment process through email and group tutors.
8. We collect the data base of the eligible students through group tutors, and sent the same to the Company. In some special cases, company provides the registration links to us.
9. Host the 'Drive' at ASIET with Pre- placement talk/Aptitude Test /GD/Final tech interview/HR interview.
10. Announcement of the results sent to us through email from the company.And offer letters are sent either to the Placement Officer or directly to the students.
11. Date of joining is sent to the students directly, after the completion of the course. In the case of TCS, the joining date is intimated to the students only after completing the aspire assignment module successfully.
12. Finally the students join respective companies.
1.Collecting inputs regarding professional outlook, communication ability and awareness about general knowledge from the Trainers of induction program.
2. Collecting information with regards to the skills in solving mathematical problems from mathematics teachers, and collecting informations of solving technical questions from group tutors (from 1st & 2nd semester and 3rd & 4th semester).
3. We provide personality development program. We give awareness to the students, about the potential employees from the field of hardware, software, manufacturing, civil and service industries.
4. One-to-one interaction done in 4th Semester, to know about the student's choice about higher studies, govt./private jobs.
5. We hand over the inputs of the above 3 modules to the external agency.We select the appropriate resource person for imparting training.
6. Designing training modules comprising of: Logical Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, Quantative Aptitude, Technical Aptitude, Soft Skills Training
7. Module based/aptitude training specifically designed for the companies visiting us for campus drive and exposure to learning materials given by us. Exposure to modern technologies through webinar of TCS.
8. We provide practicing module of online test developed by Konfidence
9. Technical / Aptitude practice models sent by email.
10.Online refresher training given to the students before each exam.
11. We also give them training using our own recourses and external trainers.
12. GD and mock interview done in 5th, 6th and 7th Semester.
Placement department of ASIET is a professionally managed premier organization working with the mission of coordinating the campus recruitment of aspiring candidates.Campus recruitment training byASIET is designed to ensure candidates in their preparation for recruitment through campus placements or off campus placements.We work as an external placement cell which will cater all the needs of an aspiring candidate to take campus placement. We intend to bridge the gap between students and recruiters so as to create a single window for placement at national level
Why campus recruitment training?
● More competition and fewer opportunities
● To become successful, students should be industry ready
● To hire the right candidates
● No bench period
● To be able to perform project tasks from the day 1
● To enhance their employable skills, aptitude skills,verbal ability, soft skill & technical skill
Our entire Spectrum of Services
Pre Training Assessment Test
Free Assessment test for assessing the ability of the candidates in 5 different traits.
Intense classes covering questions asked in quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal
ability and soft skill session.
Study material for quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability questions with
concepts, solved examples, assignment questions with answer key and solution.
Individual handouts covering all the basic concepts of topics in quantitative aptitude,logical
reasoning and verbal ability usage with practice questions for every topic.
Access online study material with concepts for each chapter and level wise solved practice
Classes on basic communication skills group discussion basics, mock group discussions, speaking
skills, listening and writing skills, personal interview basics & mock personal interview.
These Video Lectures are uniquely intended for students who wish to revise the classroom
sessions by sitting at home. You may retain better with clever design, user experience and
multimedia in our interactive video lectures prepared by our ace professionals.
Technical interview preparations
Organizations seeking specialized technical roles conduct technical interviews where a
candidate's extent of knowledge and his specialized capacity are tried. Hiring managers will
evaluate completely in view of his understanding, intrigue and capacity to insight his technical
knowledge in his role as a future representative with their organization. Some of the area
where trained students for technical interview are C,C++,Data Structures,Database Management
system operating systems,Digital Electronics,Microprocessor etc..
Company specific tests
Mock tests-every company visiting campus for recruitments follows a different paper pattern
while conducting written tests. it is difficult for students to determine the exact paper –pattern
of company coming for campus drive. Here you will get company specific tests of major
recruiters like Infosys,Wipro,Tcs,Cts,Accenture,IBM with complete analysis and solution and
students practice these tests to qualify the campus selection primary round.
Students Resume is the most critical tool while applying for a job position. It doesn’t make a
difference how qualified you are or how much experience you have if your resume is
ineffectively introduced or seriously composed, you will experience difficulty landing the
position you need. Our department are providing assistance to students in candidate resume/CV
Moulding,corporate email drafting etc..
Counseling and Guidance
Provide Counseling and Guidance about the overall selection process of different companies to
induce awareness among students and also arrange Technical seminars, industrial visits as well
as guidance support of various industrial experts.