1. A paper " Reduce the cabin heating of passenger cars during parking by Thermo Electic Heating" published in International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology" , ISSN- 2278-0181, Volome 9, Issue 10 , October 2020
2. A paper " Markov analysis of Academic Performance of students in higher education- A case study of an engineering institution" published in International Journal of Services and Operations Management(Scopous Indexed) - August 2020
3. A paper " Application of Fuzzy Topsis for the prioritization of students requirement in higher education institution- A case study" presented in the 3 rd IEEE - International conference on Systems, Computation, Automation and Networking on 3-4 July 2020
4.A paper " Students academic performance prediction using regression technique" presented in the 3 rd IEEE - International conference on Systems, Computation, Automation and Networking on 3-4 July 2020
5. A paper " Biomass liquification of leafy briquette - An experimental Research" presented in International Conference in Environmenatal Research , JERAD 10 th International Congress, December 2019
6.A patent " Auto Tapper" filed in August 2019. Application number - 201941031114 (ordinary application)
7. A patent " Nutmeg Cracker" filed in July 2019 . Application number - 201941027550 (ordinary application)
8. A paper " Evaluation of students performance in technical education in an Indian State" presented in International Conference in Business Analytics and Intelligence at Indian Institute of Science, Banglore, December 2018.
9. A paper " Multi objective optimization of a production- distribution system " presented in International Conference on Advances in Manufacturing and Thermal Engineering , at M A college of Engineering, February 2016.
Short Term Courses Attended
1. National Workshop on "Perspectives and challenges in outcome-based research" during 13-17 July 2020, organised by National Institute of Technology Thiruchirappalli online
2. Faculty Development Programme on " Deep Learning and Machine Learning approachesand its applications" during 9-13 December 2019
3. Five days online Research Methodology Workshop in Social Science from 20-24 November 2020 organised by National Institute of Technology Thiruchirappalli online
4.Three-day Executive leadership programme organised at Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology in association with AICTE during 6-8 April 2018
5.Completed NPTEL course on "Laws of Thermodynamics" during July-August 2017 (4 weeks)
6.Completed NPTEL course on on "Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching" during January-February 2017 (4 weeks)
7. Participated in the Workshop " Preparatory Practices for Accreditation with Outcome Based Education" organized by National Institute of Electronices and Information Technology, Calicut on 28 May 2016 in collaboration with ISTE Kerala
8. Participated a GIAN course " Scheduling systems- An Integrated View on Models , Methods and Tools with a focus on Manufacturing and Service Systems" organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras on JULY 08-17 , 2016
9. Attended ICTAK International Conclave at Technopark , Trivandrum organized by ICT Academy of Kerala on june 24-25,2016
10. Participated one day Faculty Development Programme on IFRS - Teaching and Corporative Perspectives Organized by Adi Shankara Business School in association with International Association of Accounting Professionals, London on February 3 , 2015
11. Participated in the NPTEL - Kerala Workshop organized by Govt. College of Engineering, Kannur during October 20-21, 2014
12. Participated for the Faculty Development Programme in " Concepts Coaching " Conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala during August 19-21 , 2014.
13. Participated a Workshop on " Quality Initiatives in Technical & Higher Educations Institutions" ( in compliance with NBA & NAAC Accreditation) organized by Engineering Staff College of India , Hyderabad during September 16-18 , 2013
14. Attended the Faculty Development Programme in Entrepreneurship conducted by TBI of National Institute of Technology, Calicut during November 26 ,2012 to December 07 2012 sponsored by Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.