1. Design and development of Electric Vehicle (1kW) - 2018 project completed in 4 months ( project amount 63711 inr )
2. Design and development of low powered Onboard Hydrogen Production System for Future Cell based Vehicles -ANERT funded project - Co investigators Dr. Jeno Paul, Dr. Tony George. -115400 inr (Applied 2020-21)
3. Hybrid modular wind tree for rural electrification -ANERT funded project -Co investigators Mr. Sreehari S, Dr. Jeno Paul- 325000 inr (Applied 2020-21)
4. Improved design of conventional IC engine-based vehicle into hybrid fuel vehicle for fuel economy- CERD funded project - Co investigators Dr. Jeno Paul 47500 inr (Applied 2020-21)
Short Term Courses Attended
1. TEQUIP – III Electric vehicles- scope challenges and development from 03/01/20 to 10/01/20 at Organised by CUSAT SOE and THDC Utharakhand
2. Innovations and Challenges in Micro grid from 14/01/19-18/01/19 at Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology
3. Emerging Trends in Nano Science & Nanotechnoly from 17/04/2018-21/04/2018 at Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology.